What's your ideal build? - Update

JRied

Here's what was wrong

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=27295

I ended up proceeding with the lemon law after they couldn't fix it after 38 cumulative days and 2 attempts. The state attorney granted them a final repair attempt that took 6 additional days and didn't fix the problem. I won the case so to say and here is where I'm at.
Brand new 2016 Black JKU Sport arrived Oct 5th.
With the upgrades I originally purchased on the vehicle, the $8100 I put into my jeep after I bought it, and the $3500 credit I have from the difference of MSRPs. I now have between $16,000-$19,000 to put on the vehicle at the expense of the dealership at there conversion facility. Now I don't know if they have access to all vendors or only selected ones they deal with. Will find out soon.
Here's where I'm at. 1. I'm so F***ing stoked!!! CLEAN SLATE and a big budget to do whatever I want to it! 2. What to do?????
I have 2 slim single row light bars new in box (50" and 20") that will take care of my lighting. I also have a pair of TrucLites and a Evo Qtr pounder front bumper.
So what would you guys do?
Nice 4-5" lift with 40s on 17" bead locks and new front axle (prorock/protrail/Dana 60) regear rear
Or bolt on coil over system with 37s and go ham on the body all Evo if they allow (side armor, steps, rear facia, swing out tire carrier, etc, etc
Or something completely different? I want to know what you would do

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
My dream build ends with me running out of money and then totaling my own jeep so I can get insurance money and go home happy. So whatever I want to put on it really.

JRied

My dream build ends with me running out of money and then totaling my own jeep so I can get insurance money and go home happy. So whatever I want to put on it really.

Lol that's cool, I don't think it would be that easy tho. On a side note, he now has a 2015 jk, bought a 2000 xj, and just bought a 2012 18ft boat for fishing, and a 2014 Camry as a daily driver. Keep in mind he's only 22. Money's good brother. Can we please as adults move past that?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444187707.989202.jpg

JRied

Lmao your butt buddy arrived how cute! Anywho gay boys, I'm out of here. Was fun while it lasted but clearly we can't talk about jeeps the way the forum was intended, instead I have to put up with tweedle dumb and tweedle dipshit because they can't get over an incorrectly installed bumper. Have fun faggots, one day I hope I see you guys, and really hope you have the balls to say something to my face instead of being a keyboard warrior. To everyone else keep up the awesome builds, and new ideas, to overlander your persistence is admirable, frank get off his dick already, eddy you were cool and still are, Ohio guy ur still gay, and guy that lives at home in his moms basement and has his wife pep talk him your still a scumbag that attacks others for the sheer hope that the tweedles will accept you into there circle jerking clan. Bye

Lance628

Lmao your butt buddy arrived how cute! Anywho gay boys, I'm out of here. Was fun while it lasted but clearly we can't talk about jeeps the way the forum was intended, instead I have to put up with tweedle dumb and tweedle dipshit because they can't get over an incorrectly installed bumper. Have fun faggots, one day I hope I see you guys, and really hope you have the balls to say something to my face instead of being a keyboard warrior. To everyone else keep up the awesome builds, and new ideas, to overlander your persistence is admirable, frank get off his dick already, eddy you were cool and still are, Ohio guy ur still gay, and guy that lives at home in his moms basement and has his wife pep talk him your still a scumbag that attacks others for the sheer hope that the tweedles will accept you into there circle jerking clan. Bye

Is this going to be the gay talk thread all over again

Top Bottom