Tour of the West!

Speeddmn

So I am debating with myself! Ok really I am thinking of finally pulling the trigger and getting gears done. Basically every summer Grandma takes the kids for a month or so, they live in Las Vegas... That isn't that far away from a certain shop that does killer installs and specials! Then since I would be down there might as well see some stuff I would get to see because I have virtually no chance to get to that side of the country. Made a quick map and would like some input on other places to see. Let me know, but I have to get the CFO (wife) to buy off on it all at first!
Capture.PNG

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Drive down the 395 not the 5.

The 5 is boring as hell. The 395 is really cool drive. Lots to see..

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed, if you can head along the 395, I think you'll find it to be a much more enjoyable drive.

Speeddmn

Sounds good! Only reason I had it routed that way was to see Yosemite with out the need to back track to far. I also wanna stop in and see the drive thru trees! Cant remember the name of it. I'm sure that there are other cool things to see along the way also.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Sounds good! Only reason I had it routed that way was to see Yosemite with out the need to back track to far. I also wanna stop in and see the drive thru trees! Cant remember the name of it. I'm sure that there are other cool things to see along the way also.

Take 80 to the 5, go through Yosemite the opposite way. Hell I would hit bodie ghost town when you come out of Yosemite.

mariposa grove (big redwoods) will be open in Yosemite this spring.

Top Bottom