mastercraft seat height problem

noroad

Its not that kinda problem lol, they work great and I love them! Im looking for short people fixes(nothing wrong with short people). My lady is short and has a hard time seeing over the front now and with the cage on the way im sure that is not going to help. I love the seats and want to keep them bad but if she cant wheel in them well shoot we have a problem Huston! So looking for any in house back yard fixes that someone might have come up with in the same shoes that I am in!

metalic

Its not that kinda problem lol, they work great and I love them! Im looking for short people fixes(nothing wrong with short people). My lady is short and has a hard time seeing over the front now and with the cage on the way im sure that is not going to help. I love the seats and want to keep them bad but if she cant wheel in them well shoot we have a problem Huston! So looking for any in house back yard fixes that someone might have come up with in the same shoes that I am in!

I'm glad you posted this. I don't have a solution but how much lower would you say these sit? I'm 6'4 and my head is close to my cage bars and would like to be lower.
I hope you find a cheap solution

noroad

I'm glad you posted this. I don't have a solution but how much lower would you say these sit? I'm 6'4 and my head is close to my cage bars and would like to be lower.
I hope you find a cheap solution

I would say about an inch for sure down!

JAGS

Hooked
If that mastercraft is a bit too pricey, there is always something like this. Even comes with a built in three point harness and matches your rig too. ;):cheesy:

Screen Shot 2015-10-07 at 3.24.23 PM.jpg

trailless

Caught the Bug
If that mastercraft is a bit too pricey, there is always something like this. Even comes with a built in three point harness and matches your rig too. ;):cheesy:

ATTACH=CONFIG]168441[/ATTACH]

Someone's going to have a good laugh or spending the night on the couch.

WJCO

Meme King
You could always build something out of steel that raises your seat from the floorboard. You could get steel cheap, but requires time for the custom build. You'd also want to make sure it was built sturdy and fastened safely in the event of an accident though.

Top Bottom