Tire deflators

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have a set of Stauns but, I find that I use these the most. They're cheap, are easy to store, easy to check and work well to air all 4 tires quickly.

DSCF5030.jpg

FoxC

I liked my currie as well...until I ran over it.:doh: I use Stauns and have been very happy with them.

Serg5000

I have Stauns. I also have a set of the cheap ones like Wayalife but in pink. My buddy gave them to me the second day of owning my jeep.

dahreno

Banned
deflators

A stick , and count to 30 !Not , I like my Stauns , I've had them for years and still work great .

bl17z90

Whatever you do don't get the inexpensive Smittybilt deflators cause they suck...:doh:

The're called Shittybuilt at times for a reason. They have what looks almost identical to the lod sliders but I'm sure the quality is lacking.

LoPo

Caught the Bug
I've used my Currie deflator/value stem remover for years. Love it. :rock:

It's quick and easy. TWSS - That's What She Said.

gouacats

Whatever you do don't get the inexpensive Smittybilt deflators cause they suck...:doh:

Yep...that's me...I hate them...:mad:

I'm going to go with the ARB or the Currie. They appear to be similar...Is there any significant difference between them?

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Yep...that's me...I hate them...:mad:

I'm going to go with the ARB or the Currie. They appear to be similar...Is there any significant difference between them?

An article I read in December's FOURWHEELER magazine said they are pretty much the same. In the pic the ARB looks like it comes with a keeper stap and a nicer bag then the Currie.

Top Bottom