EVO leveling kit questions

CarolinaJK

So I know that this question has probably been asked and answered 500 times, but I'm gonna ask it anyways. I'm installing my EVO leveling kit here soon. I have the EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger on the front and was wondering should I put on just the front coils and leave out the rear spacer? I'm looking for a leveled look, no squat and no rake preferably.

Thanks in advance guys!

USMC Wrangler

I do have the same kit and am nose high with no winch and stock/chopped front bumper. I added 1 3/4" rear spacer to my stock 59 rear springs and am still a little nose high. I imagine your 1/4 pounder may level things better than mine does.

I'd say start up front and take a look. After a couple thousand miles I don't see any evidence of the coils "settling", but would need to measure to confirm that. My front measurement at the shock after install was 21".

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444493913.127290.jpg

CarolinaJK

Hmm. Yeah the extra 180lbs up front hopefully will level it out a bit. I'm gonna install the front, give it a month and go from there!

Thanks for the advice guys!

trailless

Caught the Bug
Hmm. Yeah the extra 180lbs up front hopefully will level it out a bit. I'm gonna install the front, give it a month and go from there!

Thanks for the advice guys!

I have the evo stinger and the level kit. I drove it around for a couple weeks without the rear spacers and it was nose high. I added the rear spacers and now it sits level.

USMC Wrangler

Re-centering the steering should be all you need....

This is all I did for alignment purposes. So easy to DIY. I did just order JKS front SB links. I'm sitting at about 14.5* with my stock links. You may not have this problem with the 1/4 pounder up front.

CarolinaJK

This is the top of the shock. How can I get this to tighten, tried EVERYTHING?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444609268.660165.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444609268.660165.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 280
  • ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444609286.838558.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444609286.838558.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 279
Top Bottom