SNAKE EYES : Getting REAL Close to Being Done!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that Cindy and I are getting real close to finishing up "SNAKE EYES, a fateful trip on the Fordyce Jeep Trail"! With any luck, we're hoping to have it done and posted up within the next week or two. Anyway, here's a screen shot from the film to wet your appetite...

WAL Fordyce Seq.00_14_22_00.Still002.jpg

If you haven't done so already, be sure to click on the link below and post up your best guess as to how long the final film will be. If you are the first to get it right or come the closest, you will WIN a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses.

CLICK HERE TO WIN A PAIR OF WAYALIFE SHOT GLASSES

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Wow, this project has been on the back burner awhile. Moby is running a Project JK sticker

I was just thinking the same thing! This has to have been one hell of a trip and a good example of why you should carry as much tools as possible

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, this project has been on the back burner awhile. Moby is running a Project JK sticker

LOL - Yeah, we started working on this way back in the day but was forced to shelve it in order for us to work on JKX videos. That's actually been the case with a lot of projects that we have in the archives and we hope to bring a few back to life. It's been frustrating to say the least but we're hoping to get back to them as well as get some new material up soon as well.

MTG

Caught the Bug
LOL - Yeah, we started working on this way back in the day but was forced to shelve it in order for us to work on JKX videos. That's actually been the case with a lot of projects that we have in the archives and we hope to bring a few back to life. It's been frustrating to say the least but we're hoping to get back to them as well as get some new material up soon as well.

CGI Wayalife banners on...just sayin. ;)

munstie

Looking forward to another great video , from you and Cindy, and you know what they say better late than never.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Look at that. Moby looking good in the CA plates. [emoji6] lol.

:cheesy: yeah, this project is that old. Sucks that we haven't had the time to work on it till now but, I think you might still enjoy the story it tells. If nothing else, you'll get to see us on just a regular run with good friends as opposed to us covering an event.

I was just thinking the same thing! This has to have been one hell of a trip and a good example of why you should carry as much tools as possible

It really was one hell of a trip. We get people asking us all the time why we carry so many tools and I have to say it for a trip like this. Of course, a trip like this is what we live for - it's our WAYALIFE and one we've been living for most of our lives.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
CGI Wayalife banners on...just sayin. ;)

There's an idea. Better yet, maybe I should solicit a vendor to CGI their banner on :crazyeyes:

Looking forward to another great video , from you and Cindy, and you know what they say better late than never.

Again, we hope you'll enjoy it. In the end, all we can do is share our personal experiences and hope you will be entertained by it. :yup:

munstie

I'm not going to lie the jkx videos have lost their flare, without you and Cindy producing them. So really can't wait to see more from you two.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I can't wait, heard the stories now we can all see it for ourselves.

Well, I just hope our footage can do the trip justice. If we were hired to just film and learn about what it's like to live the Jeep WAYALIFE, we might be able to capture the moment better but alas, it's just Cindy and I doing everything. We drive our own Jeep, take on all the obstacles, spot our friends AND do what we can to film our experiences all at the same time and at times, it can be hard to capture it all.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not going to lie the jkx videos have lost their flare, without you and Cindy producing them. So really can't wait to see more from you two.

Thank you. We really appreciate that. We constantly hear how people out there are just happy to have a free video to watch - after all, something is better than nothing, right. I won't lie, hearing that can make it hard to keep trying as hard as we do to make the best films we can. As it is, we don't get paid for what we do and if we just put out whatever, everyone will still love them just the same and, we could release a whole lot more of them.

JAGS

Hooked
:cheesy: yeah, this project is that old. Sucks that we haven't had the time to work on it till now but, I think you might still enjoy the story it tells. If nothing else, you'll get to see us on just a regular run with good friends as opposed to us covering an event.

It really was one hell of a trip. We get people asking us all the time why we carry so many tools and I have to say it for a trip like this. Of course, a trip like this is what we live for - it's our WAYALIFE and one we've been living for most of our lives.

Oh yeah. No doubt this one is gonna be great. Will be watching it with the wife and kids for sure. Can't wait to see all you guys hitting the trail and working through all the issues.

There's an idea. Better yet, maybe I should solicit a vendor to CGI their banner on :crazyeyes:

You know there is BIG BUCKS in product placement. All the big studios are doing it. [emoji6][emoji440]

munstie

Thank you. We really appreciate that. We constantly hear how people out there are just happy to have a free video to watch - after all, something is better than nothing, right. I won't lie, hearing that can make it hard to keep trying as hard as we do to make the best films we can. As it is, we don't get paid for what we do and if we just put out whatever, everyone will still love them just the same and, we could release a whole lot more of them.

Your version of jkx is told as a story, and shows personality in my opinion. Versus hey here's some Jeeps on a trail.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh yeah. No doubt this one is gonna be great. Will be watching it with the wife and kids for sure. Can't wait to see all you guys hitting the trail and working through all the issues.

You know there is BIG BUCKS in product placement. All the big studios are doing it. [emoji6][emoji440]

LOL!! Clearly, I'm doing this all wrong.
I am glad to hear you are eager to see this :cool:

Your version of jkx is told as a story, and shows personality in my opinion. Versus hey here's some Jeeps on a trail.

Again, thank you. All Cindy and I can ever do is share our personal story, our experiences on whatever trip we go on or event we attend. If there is personality, it is because we always try to have as much fun as possible :yup:

sean.m.adams33

Another teaser trailer to get us all chomping at the bit! Excited to see it finished! As always thanks for putting it together!

JeepDrum

These old school videos are what got me hooked! One of your first videos I came across was the one from the Rubicon when Trail Bud snapped his axle and you guys fixed it with the crescent wrench. Everyone was running Project-JK decals.

Top Bottom