Need some help please.

ldjernes

Ok this is me having lack of experience because I'm still new to this but I need some help/advice. My jeep was in a wreck last November and we are slowly rebuilding it. I have been working on the front end adding an evo drag link flip kit and new shocks and so forth well I noticed that my sway bar disconnect was closer to my passenger side spring then it was on the drivers side so my dad and I took a measurement from the first body mount bolt on the jeep to the grease zirk on the upper ball joint and there is a half inch difference from the passanger to the drivers side. I'm assuming the control arms need adjusted , was curious to see how you guys measure or go about to make sure your axle is straight and not sitting on an angle any advice will be much appreciated thanks.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444692832.581922.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444692845.468019.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444692863.958480.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444692877.434724.jpg

Speeddmn

I probably wouldn't worry about it until you have both lower and upper control arms installed and measured to be the same lengths. I also wouldn't measure from a body mount, but i would measure from the control arm mount.

ldjernes

I pry should have stated in my above post that the control arms are installed already I haven't messed with them since I bought the jeep but am now just noticing this problem.

ldjernes

I probably wouldn't worry about it until you have both lower and upper control arms installed and measured to be the same lengths. I also wouldn't measure from a body mount, but i would measure from the control arm mount.

I will try measuring from the control arm mount tmw and see what it is there. Thanks

Top Bottom