New comer

Hey there guys! My name is tyler im a young jeeper out of phoenix arizona! Im very new to the jeep world so im always reading aroumd getting new information and looking for good advice! Alittle back round i just got my jeep almost a year ago my grandfather raced jeeps in ohio for years so thats where i got it from! Just wanted to give to im glad to be here and read all your comments and watch all your builds!:thumb:

Welcome from Phoenix also

Hi there! Do you wheel with any clubs any friends with jeeps? Looking for a club or a group of people I can wheel with! I also notice in your about you have 35 12.5 15 tires? How do you like running 15 inch rims? Ive been curious about getting some!

JK2DR

Yeah theres tons of groups out here to wheel with. I just kinda met a few people on a trail when i first bought my jeep.
I love the 15 inch rim, ive always liked the big tire and small wheel look. My only complaint is you cant buy any aftermarket tie rods that will fit.

Yeah theres tons of groups out here to wheel with. I just kinda met a few people on a trail when i first bought my jeep.
I love the 15 inch rim, ive always liked the big tire and small wheel look. My only complaint is you cant buy any aftermarket tie rods that will fit.

Maybe I gotta hit more trails and meet some more people! Lol

As far as that issue goes for that reason would you still recommend the 15 inch wheels? I personally agree on the big tire to small wheel it looks badass to me! But also I know tie rods can help as far as handling

JK2DR

Maybe I gotta hit more trails and meet some more people! Lol

As far as that issue goes for that reason would you still recommend the 15 inch wheels? I personally agree on the big tire to small wheel it looks badass to me! But also I know tie rods can help as far as handling

If you want pm me your number and ill let you know when we are going on runs.
Where about in phoenix are you?

Top Bottom