iPhone App Has Been Updated

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who've been having problems with your iPhone app lately, I'm happy to say that a new version has finally been released. I can't say for sure if it's fixed all the bugs but, I am hopeful that things will be better. Anyway, if you haven't done so already, you might want to download it now.

:cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Please let us know how things work out or if you have any problems. Ever since our app developer sold to a bigger company, they've been sucking in the customer support department but, we'll do our best to bug them.

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
Please let us know how things work out or if you have any problems. Ever since our app developer sold to a bigger company, they've been sucking in the customer support department but, we'll do our best to bug them.

So far so good. Now if I could find a car charger with that new dam plug....

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Still having a few issues. Doesn't also switch in landscape mode and the buttons don't always work. The new reply, send and quote options aren't always clickable. (They're there just not working)

I have the new iPad if that makes a difference.

image-2916794378.jpg

Attachments

• image-3767751914.jpg
    image-3767751914.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 87
  • image-751083323.jpg
    image-751083323.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 87

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Hey WAL, I noticed this thread hasnt been updated for a bit so just a heads up. The app seems to be working fine on my iPhone. Im still figuring the site out, but all seems good.

Paratroopers stat up longer!

Top Bottom