Anyone Running DV8 suspention?

BumpStick

I'm looking for feedback on DV8s Long arms and Coil overs for the JK. Anyone run there stuff? They run a radius arm for the long arm opposed to 3 link or 4 link like other companies.

I would stick with what has been around and is known to work. I have seen their products and talked to a few people that work there and it seems to me like they are taking brands such as Smittybilt and putting their name on it. If you look at their bumpers, you can tell how close they are in design and I would imagine that would be the same with their suspension and various other products they "make".

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm looking for feedback on DV8s Long arms and Coil overs for the JK. Anyone run there stuff? They run a radius arm for the long arm opposed to 3 link or 4 link like other companies.

They build trucks. Let me stick to that. I wouldn't run a radius arm.

BumpStick

I would stick with what has been around and is known to work. I have seen their products and talked to a few people that work there and it seems to me like they are taking brands such as Smittybilt and putting their name on it. If you look at their bumpers, you can tell how close they are in design and I would imagine that would be the same with their suspension and various other products they "make".
There are a half dozen companies who's bumpers look the same.

Desert Consepts Inc. Does their suspension design and tuning.

People still make radius arm kits... on purposes? :crazyeyes:

Rubicon Express does as well as major auto manufactures who spend millions of dollars on R&D

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
There are a half dozen companies who's bumpers look the same.

Desert Consepts Inc. Does their suspension design and tuning.

Rubicon Express does as well as major auto manufactures who spend millions of dollars on R&D

Just because they make it doesn't mean it's good. But I see you have your mind made up so why even ask a question?

munstie

Stay away from radius arms , if you like flexing or attempting to flex ,you better like replacing bushings as well.

Top Bottom