Need help - Couer D'Lane Idaho

mackey

Due to an unexpected career change, I am considering moving to Couer D' Lane Idaho in the hopes of a better Way A Life. I love the outdoors and love to hunt, fish and 4x4ing. Is anyone familiar with Couer D Lane or the surrounding cities? I am trying to get as much information about the area as possible before we decide what to do. Any info on city, schools, lifestyle, off road parks or just any input at all would be awesome. Thank you for your help.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Not Coeur d'Alene but we have family that live about an hour north in Sandpoint. They love it up there! Tons of outdoor stuff. Not sure about wheeling. I like the area, we looked pretty hard at moving to Spokane a few years back. Best of luck with your decision.

SRAYMOND68

Other side of the state from me but it is very pretty up there. I'm not sure who wheels up there but i've heard there is always a big spring run they call cabin fever up in that area. Best of luck to you and you'll love idaho

j.house013

This is Gods country up here brother! I live about an hour south of CDA! All four seasons! Tons of ski hills and historic mines to explore. I'm not sure about any rec parks for jeepin' but lots if old logging roads to explore! Largemouth bass and the Infamous northern Pike! Some of the largest in the world! CdA is beautiful with relatively low crime.

MissoulaGriz

Great area! You'll also be about 2 hours from Missoula and it just keeps getting better in terms of outdoor recreation and four wheel opportunities. Don't forget central Washington either....it's a few hours away but you have some awesome areas up in Roslyn/Cle Elum, White Pass and Chinook Pass.

CDA is fantastic and you'll love it!

Last edited:
Top Bottom