Exhaust

Anyone know some good sounding after market exhaust for my 09 four door jk? Under 350 preferably

Here is a cat back system that sounds similar on the 3.8 and 3.6. I ran it on my 3.6 and it was great. It's a roughly $200. It's made by dynomax.
This is the system im running on mine and i love it. Not crazy loud but loud enough to be noticed. Ive had quite a few people say they liked the sound of it while riding with me.

Shaneone1

Thanks guys but I'm looking for maybe a little bit more of a "roaring" or louder than that, know of any good ones?

Lance628

I went with the mbrp stainless rock crawler it sounds good but not obnoxious it was around 340 if I remember right

I am a fan of the Dynomax as well. I wasn't sure I would be when first installed as it droned a bunch, but after a few thousand miles and some heat cycles the drone stopped and the sound got way better.

There is still some drone when the engine is loaded and the RPMs are below 1800. This was really only an issue for us before we regeared. It actually gets very quiet above 2700 RPMs which is where we are on the highway post gear change.

Suprchrgd_rubi

I used the dynomax welded muffler and bought their tail pipe which I recently modded to fit above the rear sway bar. I bought muffler and tail pipe from Amazon think I paid $60 for muffler and $70 for tail pipe and had to use some of the original exhaust pipe.
Flowmaster seems to have a nice tucked up kit if you are running a tail pipe, uses there hush series muffler its in the 300 range

Last edited:
Top Bottom