To the Oh's

Zmuda01

I would like to take a minute to say thank you to Eddie and Cindy for all of the content they produce and share with us. I absolutely love watching the videos and reading the write-ups and truly appreciate the work that goes into them. I’ve been a lurker for years and never really post because I don’t know a whole lot about Jeeps and their parts. That being said, I totally understand if most of you are wondering who the “F” are you, and that’s all good. Again I just wanted to say thank you for the investment of quality, time, and passion in bringing us this forum and supporting this addiction.

:beer:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Welcome! You don't have to post in tech threads, just participate, meet some folks and enjoy the Wayalife. :thumb:

I would like to take a minute to say thank you to Eddie and Cindy for all of the content they produce and share with us. I absolutely love watching the videos and reading the write-ups and truly appreciate the work that goes into them. I’ve been a lurker for years and never really post because I don’t know a whole lot about Jeeps and their parts. That being said, I totally understand if most of you are wondering who the “F” are you, and that’s all good. Again I just wanted to say thank you for the investment of quality, time, and passion in bringing us this forum and supporting this addiction.
:beer:
Welcome! You don't have to post in tech threads, just participate, meet some folks and enjoy the Wayalife. :thumb:
well said Frank. OP, make yourself at home. You dont have to be a wrench head to be an active part of the crew. Enjoy yourself. Cheers.

Ddays

Hooked
well said Frank. OP, make yourself at home. You dont have to be a wrench head to be an active part of the crew. Enjoy yourself. Cheers.

^^^^ This! There's an awful lot of smart guys on this site.(I'm not one of them) This site is a great resource. Got a question? Someone here has the answer!

Trail JK

The Wayalife experience is 100 times better when you find yourself talking and hanging out with friends. I hope you're able to join a couple runs if you haven't done so. That said, I couldn't agree with you more. Eddie and Cindy are amazing folks, very talented, knowledgeable and great friends. [emoji106]

CarolinaJK

I can't be more appreciative of the Oh's! Their videos got me out of my Mustang (my lifelong favorite car) and into my first Jeep. Changed my life and I'll never go back [emoji111]🏼️

JeepJeep75

When I started shopping for my jeep almost one year ago today, I knew I what I wanted, but I had no idea what I would get. I spent a lot of time googling jeep (everything). A lot of my searches kept leading me to the WAL forum. I guess it was the questions I was asking, or perhaps the answers I needed always seemed to be in this forum. So, once I had my jeep ordered I joined up with WAL. I have learned so much, and even stuff I didn't want to know on this site. To be honest, I don't know to much about all the other jeep sites, but that's okay. I feel that all I need is here, amongst all of you guys. So, yea, thanks to all the great people, and the douch-bags too for making this such a great place. I appreciate all that WAL has to offer, and all the effort Eddie and Cindy put in. Thank you.

DMF

Everyone I've met through this forum have been the coolest and friendliest people that I have met. Overlander intimidates the shit out of me though.

ttfhell

Everyone I've met through this forum have been the coolest and friendliest people that I have met. Overlander intimidates the shit out of me though.

He's a dick but he's a helpful dick on the trail lol.

Top Bottom