AEV ProCal set up w/Nitto Trail Graplers 37x12.50

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
I would like to know what everyone is setting their tire size to with this tire.

My speedo is reading 4MPH faster @ 65mph. Vs. GPS Phone & Garmin gps

I though Eddie posted the # but for the life of me I can't seem to find the post

Thanks.......

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I would like to know what everyone is setting their tire size to with this tire.

My speedo is reading 4MPH faster @ 65mph. Vs. GPS Phone & Garmin gps

I though Eddie posted the # but for the life of me I can't seem to find the post

Thanks.......

Get your tires to the psi you want to run then measure from the ground to the center of the wheel and multiply x2. You should get a number somewhere around 35"

KYRubi

If your speedo is reading 65 and the GPS is reading 61 you just need to do a little math to get the magic number.

61/65=0.93846

Take the tire size you entered such as 37 and multiply it by the result

37*0.93846=34.723

Presto, you have your magic number.:thumb:

Crystaliner

If your speedo is reading 65 and the GPS is reading 61 you just need to do a little math to get the magic number.

61/65=0.93846

Take the tire size you entered such as 37 and multiply it by the result

37*0.93846=34.723

Presto, you have your magic number.:thumb:

Thanks....took this to my wife to explain in 4grade math terms how you came to this.

Crystaliner

Ok...finally found the correct combination air@29lbs/tire size. Nitto trail grapplers 37x12.5

I set my AEV Procal tire size 35 1/2 and BINGO phone GPS/Garmin and speedo are insync now

KYRubi

Ok...finally found the correct combination air@29lbs/tire size. Nitto trail grapplers 37x12.5

I set my AEV Procal tire size 35 1/2 and BINGO phone GPS/Garmin and speedo are insync now

Glad you found it. Unfortunately the number is different for everyone. The correct number for my 37X12.50R17 Nitto Trail Grapplers at 28 psi ended up being 35.25.

Havoc40

My 37 Nitto Trail Grapplers with 27psi needed 36.50 to match the GPS. I used a Flashcal, though.

Top Bottom