Rear panel conversion

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
A conversion like what? Those are poison spider corners that had a piece welded on to them to make them like that.

Ore sells them as outlaw corners or builders corners and they are like $400.

Krystianjk

Damn they no longer put the poison spyder towards the front. Does anyone know anyone selling the older version of these with the poison spyder at the front?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-18 at 2.23.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-18 at 2.23.41 PM.png
    78.7 KB · Views: 100

highoctane

Caught the Bug
A conversion like what? Those are poison spider corners that had a piece welded on to them to make them like that.

Ore sells them as outlaw corners or builders corners and they are like $400.

I've heard that poison spyder will custom make you a set of the corners in the 1st post for a larger cost. I still don't like them because they are only 1/8" instead of 3/16" like the Evo corners.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I've heard that poison spyder will custom make you a set of the corners in the 1st post for a larger cost. I still don't like them because they are only 1/8" instead of 3/16" like the Evo corners.

It's 1/16th difference. Not going to make a difference. That's like two pieces of paper.

jeeeep

Hooked
Damn they no longer put the poison spyder towards the front. Does anyone know anyone selling the older version of these with the poison spyder at the front?

just put one of their stickers on there, I wouldn't want an actual cut out or you'll need to seal it to keep water out

Top Bottom