Axle shifted towards passenger side.

Dirtygreenjeep

I have a problem and hopefully you guys can help. I have a 07 4door wrangler with a 2.5" lift and have the stock components (track bar, control arms). I was thinking of buying a teraflex adjustable track bar, but my axle is shifted a 1" towards the passenger side. Will this track bar work or will I have to get a shorter bar to shift to the driver side? Im also a 1/2" shifted towards the driver side on the rear axle.

jeeeep

Hooked
I have a problem and hopefully you guys can help. I have a 07 4door wrangler with a 2.5" lift and have the stock components (track bar, control arms). I was thinking of buying a teraflex adjustable track bar, but my axle is shifted a 1" towards the passenger side. Will this track bar work or will I have to get a shorter bar to shift to the driver side? Im also a 1/2" shifted towards the driver side on the rear axle.

what lift do you have and it didn't come with track bar brackets?

Dirtygreenjeep

what lift do you have and it didn't come with track bar brackets?

I have no idea. It was already lifted when I bought it. I found the sized of the lift by comparing the stock measurements with my current ones. It currently has the stock track bar bracket.

Looks like youve already got brackets. And if your measurements are true, they look to be a tad much for your size lift if im reading this correctly.

What course of action should I take?
Well if you want them perfectly centered-ish, id start by taking off the brackets. Reattach in a stock fasion and remeasure to establish where your at to begin with. Id also follow this pic to see how much lift you actually have. There are plenty of companys that make brackets with multiple mounting positions if your current ones dont have more than one hole for the trackbar. The other route would be as you said, adjustable trackbars.

Top Bottom