Steering stabilizer

Gadget

Caught the Bug
I have an Old Man Emu one that I smashed on a rock ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445225061.889696.jpg at Rausch Creek a couple weeks ago, (thanks to all who helped get me over the rock) which would be a good replacement?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I like my stock one. Hasn't let me down yet. Whatever you do decide to go with make sure you get a SS bracket. It will raise it up to the top up by you trackbar and over the tie rod to help prevent it from being smashed again in the future. I got the synergy one last time I did that.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
I like my stock one. Hasn't let me down yet. Whatever you do decide to go with make sure you get a SS bracket. It will raise it up to the top up by you trackbar and over the tie rod to help prevent it from being smashed again in the future. I got the synergy one last time I did that.

Will I need a bracket for the other end also?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I would stick with stock, cheaper and typically very easy to find used for cheap. You can also make your own relocation bracket if you have some basic fab skills to move it up, or just get one of the kits online which will protect it a lot better than the stock location.

jedg

Pretty sure the other advantage to stock (besides being cheap) is that they are neutral. Many of the gas charged ones and such will cause the steering to pull (really I guess push) one direction or another.

NAUJK

I Haven't run a stabilizer in a little over a year. Put my PR44 on and just never got around to putting the SS back on...

NAUJK

That's what happens when you have your geometry in spec :yup:

I thought about putting it back on this last weekend when I replaced my stock draglink and tie rod but never got around to ittt.... :crazyeyes: Jeep drives great!:rock:

Top Bottom