Just looking for some 2011 Jeep Wrangler Part Numbers

WxNerd2015

Hey guys! I was just looking into some possible stuff to modify, but I like to keep with the OEM as much as I can as I like the clean stock look of it, even knowing I did a lot of the work myself! I mean, I just take that much more pride in it! With that said, I am looking as a few possible projects/upgrades, and was wondering if y'all could help out some with providing me with some part numbers to help my searching and research!

Would anyone with an '11 be able to tell me the part numbers on their premium EVIC instrument cluster and the Automatic temperature controls (ATC)? That would be a huge help to me!

Thanks!

WxNerd2015

Looks like there's 44 part numbers for instrument clusters for 2011.

http://www.mopar.com/jeep/wrangler/2011/shop/329135/27/3144/

Best bet is to ask the dealership to see which one is the right one you want because the descriptions are pretty non-existent, as you can see.

View attachment 170187

Yeah, I was just at the dealer and the guy said he had no clue what all the different ones meant or were and could not look em up! Though he said he was sure the ones with "Export" could b excluded, which is pretty obvious! I'm always amazed at how little the dealers parts department knows, and how it seems I am teaching them every time that I go there!

Anyways, the only way he could know for sure is searching with a VIN number for specific part numbers, otherwise, no luck, as they won't just sell the clusters either because it is "illegal" for them to do so! And I only had my VIN which obviously does not have it so that won't help! I'll have to find the VIN associated with a Jeep with the premium Cluster and maybe go back and have him run it again so I can be certian!

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
What are you trying to do? Upgrade your cluster from an older jk? The two main groups are manual and auto. Then for each of those there are ones with premium or non premium. Then under each of those there are unique ones for all the special editions due to the unique cluster graphics. Do you have an 11 non premium evic and think buying a premium one will turn on the features? It won't unless you get the tipm flashed also. And need to find dealer willing to flash s/w not intended for your jeep into your jeep.

WxNerd2015

What are you trying to do? Upgrade your cluster from an older jk? The two main groups are manual and auto. Then for each of those there are ones with premium or non premium. Then under each of those there are unique ones for all the special editions due to the unique cluster graphics. Do you have an 11 non premium evic and think buying a premium one will turn on the features? It won't unless you get the tipm flashed also. And need to find dealer willing to flash s/w not intended for your jeep into your jeep.

Yes, I have an '11. I would like to upgrade to a premium EVIC, also meant for an '11, as I would have loved to upgrade to a '13 or '14, but with the engine swap between '11 and '12, I have been told by many reliable sources that this would not work as programming would not match. So I am looking to stick within my year, and I have done research and found '11 JK Sport S models which do have the premium EVIC, as well as I know of others who have swapped one which they did not originally have in there, and it has worked for them, plug and play!

Top Bottom