Lifts

Miles4k

Hey guys Im thinking of putting a 3 inch Terra Flex suspensions lift with full Flex arms on my 2010 JKU. It has a 2.5 inch body lift right now and I hate how rough it rides. Yes I know its a jeep and there rough riding, but some of my buddys who have suspension lift say it just a little rougher than usual jeeps. My question is, is it worth paying $2000 for a suspension lift? And what are the pros of it over the body lift?

Thanks for your time.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ummm, if you think you have a rough ride now, you'll make it a lot worse with a set of TeraFlex coils.

How much air are you running in your tires?

WJCO

Meme King
^Agreed. 30 psi. I had a rough ride at beginning of summer with 50, and 30 fixed it. Also, way better traction. You can always do a chalk test too just to make sure you don't go too low on the pressure.

Scrambler

I don't know who has been telling you 30 PSI is too little, but they are completely wrong. I hope this isn't a shop telling you that. If you are running 60 PSI, then you are getting pretty dang close to max PSI for that tire. I did a quick search and it looks like 65 PSI is the max for those Nittos in a 33. Id hate to see how bad your tread wear is.

I had mine at 30psi but noticed the outside and inside edges (about an 1" on each side) wasn't wearing the same or at all. Just lowered mine down to 28psi.

Miles4k

Yeah it was a shop i had to get a forward drive shaft raplaced, why are they saying 60 psi is right

Top Bottom