Evo No limits problem

JK2DR

I bought the no limits and am trying to install it. Got the old motor off and the sway bar is locked, as soon as i tighten the no limits down, the sway bar unlocks even know the knob is turned out. Any adjustments or something im doing wrong?

JK2DR

Thats what i was thinking. May grind a little off. I have the plate spaced out with washers now, just need to seal it up and itll work fine

BCjku

I just got mine and had the identical issue. My solution was to buy six washers, two for each bolt. I also bought a tube of silicone, put the two washers between the top plate of the Evo piece and the body that the motor came out of on each bolt. Then I ran a bead of silicone around the whole thing. Works fine and seems like it should stay nice and dry.

JK2DR

I just got mine and had the identical issue. My solution was to buy six washers, two for each bolt. I also bought a tube of silicone, put the two washers between the top plate of the Evo piece and the body that the motor came out of on each bolt. Then I ran a bead of silicone around the whole thing. Works fine and seems like it should stay nice and dry.

Yeah thats what my original plan is. Ill call evo or northridge tomorrow and see what they say.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Yeah thats who i bought it from. Itd be easy to make work just like he said above, but id rather have it done right

Please update the thread after speaking with northridge, I'm planning on going this route when my motor goes out, and would love to have a head start on what to expect. Thanks:thumb:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Did you put the little washer in the plunger part. The one that was taped to the box?

JK2DR

Did you put the little washer in the plunger part. The one that was taped to the box?

Yes, and i made sure it was flat. If i take that washer out it works, so im guessing overlander is right and that the spring is a little too long

Top Bottom