Isaac Newton vs. Rube Goldberg

Bullwinckle

Hooked
haha that is freakin awesome!! I love when people do stuff life this, it takes a lot of time and brain powers. :thumb:

my_jk

I really like Rube Goldberg machines and have had a chance to make a few of them in art school. Im sure a lot of you have seen this one its one of my favorites.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
That is really nice! I like the pile of TVs. I wonder how many times it took before everything worked just right? :yup:

GCM 2

Im sure a lot of you have seen this one its one of my favorites.

my_jk, OK GO has some of the best videos! It's cool the thought put into there videos, but are still pretty low-tech :rock:

Eddie thanks for posting this thread! I love Rube Goldberg machines, its like a real life cartoon episode.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, here's a new one that I just found. More domino fun than Rube Goldberg but, still fun :yup:

StrizzyChris

Thats a lot of work for a sandwich...I'll keep going to frisch's big boy for their tasty tuna melt :bleh:

Pretty sweet video!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Okay, here's a new one that I just found. More domino fun than Rube Goldberg but, still fun :yup:

Anything that starts out with a turntable can't be too bad right? I'm amazed how much time some people have. :yup:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

That is badass!

Anything that starts out with a turntable can't be too bad right? I'm amazed how much time some people have. :yup:

My luck I would get it mostly set up and we would get an earthquake and the whole thing would fall over.:cheesy::cheesy:

Top Bottom