Dynomax axle back exhaust

BertaNation

Anyone have experience w this system. I know u usually get what u pay for. I am looking for an affordable system to replace the stock muffler. Need some clearance for my rear sway bar.

JT2012Jk

I run the axle back dual exhaust set up. Very loud inside the cab, but overall it gives you a nice throaty sound

Where in Texas?
If near the water or a lot of moisture get the stainless steel system. P/N 39528
Some say there can be a little drone, others don't mind the slight growl.

Our warranty and guarantee.

http://www.dynomax.com/warranty-guarantee/

Stock vs ours

DynoMax_JK_axleback_zpscb3de99e.jpg

BertaNation

I am out of west texas so it's usually plenty dry.
I was looking at the super turbo system. Wouldn't mind a cat back system but it would have to exit from the rear or side of the cab due to state required.
My main concern would be clearance to allow me to move my sway bar rearward and noise when on the hwy. My rpm is usually between 3100-3300 @75mph

Since you are out in West Texas you can go with the P/N 39510, if you want. It is plenty dry out there. :)
All but one of our systems exits out back too.
Sway bar should be fine too since this is much more compact, and usually you will hear tires etc more than this exhaust but again there is a growl, that's for sure.

I was looking at the super turbo system. Wouldn't mind a cat back system but it would have to exit from the rear or side of the cab due to state required.
My main concern would be clearance to allow me to move my sway bar rearward and noise when on the hwy. My rpm is usually between 3100-3300 @75mph

Hobolobo

I have the 39510 system and the drone isn't really bad. If you have a hard top id be willing to bet you wouldn't hear it at all. It does hang about .25"-.5" lower than a stock muffler though.

BertaNation

Well I finally got my dynomax exhaust installed went w the ultra flow cat back system 39524.
Sounds great. Pretty easy straight forward install.
I do have one concern. The clearance between the muffler and the tub is very minimal maybe an 1/4" or less. Should I be concerned about the heat from the muffler or the possibility of it making contact?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well I finally got my dynomax exhaust installed went w the ultra flow cat back system 39524.
Sounds great. Pretty easy straight forward install.
I do have one concern. The clearance between the muffler and the tub is very minimal maybe an 1/4" or less. Should I be concerned about the heat from the muffler or the possibility of it making contact?

Nope no need to be worried. If anything it helps warm your jeep up quicker in the cold lol

NastyNate

i know its not the system your asking about but i did the flowmaster high clearance cat back and it sounds amazing with absolutely no drone , you should look into it as well it very deep with a good growl. comes with their new sp2 muffler. youtube will be your friend for vids lol i feel like i watched thousands before pulling the trigger.

HogBlock

I just unbolted my factory muffler, got a 4" round Magna Flow off eBay for 60 bucks, had it welded in just behind my drivers seat and a new tail pipe put on for 40 bucks. Sounds great and there is no muffler back there to take a beating offroad anymore.

srosario

i know its not the system your asking about but i did the flowmaster high clearance cat back and it sounds amazing with absolutely no drone , you should look into it as well it very deep with a good growl. comes with their new sp2 muffler. youtube will be your friend for vids lol i feel like i watched thousands before pulling the trigger.

what part number is the flowmaster u got?

Top Bottom