Bumper with built in light bar???

Commandojk13

Ok my cousin is looking for a bumper with a built in light bar or something more than just fog lights. I can't remember what company I have seen doing this. There's a few so can you guys help me out with finding this for her?

Havoc40

I know ACE Engineering makes a few with light bar cutouts. One of my favorites right now is the EVO Pro, though. While it doesn't have a dedicated cutout, a 20" bar fits perfectly inside the bull bar above the fairlead. I think I'm going to that bumper shortly.

thenaivegamer

Bumper with Light Bar

I think I saw the one you are looking for. Check out the online store of Metal Cloak. Product code is 3192.

Miles4k

If your up for it you can plasma cut a slot. And if he's not dead set on a light bar he can put the Riged Industries D2 floods in as his fog light, they make like a adapter mount for it so they don't bounce around. But like havoc40 said the EVO Pro is pretty good looking and will stand up to some hard hits

TrueBlueEagle

Here's one of the ace ones:
http://www.aceengineeringandfab.com/Bumper-and-LED-Light-Combo--Stinger_p_110.html

acejkprofbstdr20-c.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Front or rear? Most companies have mounts for a light bar that in my opinion look better than the built ins.

Slowpony46

The built in provisions for a bar on the ace bumpers look nice. I have an LOD signature series mid-width and I mounted a 21.5 inch bar on top underneath the bull bar, and I am happy with it. Not quite built in but was just a matter of drilling two holes.

Dyerjk

I have the ACE Stubby. Built well, but a very tough install with light and winch. It is a sequential install, meaning the light goes in before the winch. Also, because of the light the winch has zero margin of error for fit. Also the light is not very well aimed for best use of the light. There is too much light hitting the ground in front of the Jeep and not broadcasting far enough out. I also upgraded to Rigid as the supplied light was junk and I returned it. Also, cutting the crash bar was not fun. So if your good with cutting, measuring and installing, you'll be ok, but it's a bit of a pain. I'm considering taking the light out an mounting to the bar above the winch. But taking off the winch to get to it is keeping me from touching it right now. Hope that helps.

Top Bottom