adding to a lift

Wethy

hey all im considering getting the EVO rockstars for my jeep i have a 2.5" lift and it sits level now. i am also considering getting a 1" coil spacer for the rear to bring back the rake a little bit and to compensate for the rockstars. would this lead to other problems or would i need to begin to add other components as well? currently running stock rear driveshafts. and would anything need to be done about the trackbar. my post from last night had me wondering if i would need added correction for only 1" any experience/opinions would be appreciated

heres a pic of how the jeep sits now
rear spacer.jpg

BLCK4X4

Seems like you're on the right track..I personally love the Full traction lift kit, I'm personally doing the 4" long arm full traction kit, but I would suggest the 2.5" to you, very smooth, strong, and best of all you hear no creaking or noise like you would with some other kits.

Wethy

Seems like you're on the right track..I personally love the Full traction lift kit, I'm personally doing the 4" long arm full traction kit, but I would suggest the 2.5" to you, very smooth, strong, and best of all you hear no creaking or noise like you would with some other kits.

ha ha thanks i already have my 2.5" lift installed. i was more so curious about the rockstars and the spacer and how they would affect the geometry of everything currently.

BLCK4X4

Lol read that to fast, no I would say it doesn't, but don't quote me on it. My buddy runs the same deal on his 4 door and he loves it, no problems

Top Bottom