Evo leveling kit..

Dopey84

So I am awaiting my evo leveling kit and spidertrax 1.5 spacers to arrive.. And my question is with this leveling kit what all will I definitely wanna get to complete the leveling kit.. (I.e. .. Sway bar links, bumpstops, shocks or extensions, steering stabilizer.. ). Also is this kit large enough to where I may need to re center my steering wheel ? All info is much appreciated thanks in advance[emoji41]

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
So I am awaiting my evo leveling kit and spidertrax 1.5 spacers to arrive.. And my question is with this leveling kit what all will I definitely wanna get to complete the leveling kit.. (I.e. .. Sway bar links, bumpstops, shocks or extensions, steering stabilizer.. ). Also is this kit large enough to where I may need to re center my steering wheel ? All info is much appreciated thanks in advance[emoji41]

Congrats on your purchase. Yes you'll need to recenter your steering wheel. See this write up.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=3861

You'll probably need new front away bar links as well. I'd get some quick disconnect ones like JKS sell.

USMC Wrangler

Yep, what MR.Ty said. I'm running factory Rubi shocks without extensions and JKS front disconnects on my Sport. Steering wheel recentering is super easy.

Top Bottom