Meet the Kaiser Deuce - King of all Jeeps

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Check it out, this thing is for sale in Austin, TX...

Meet The Kaiser Deuce, The King Of All Jeeps
original-00.jpg

What the hell is an M35A2, you ask? It's a military vehicle in the 2.5-ton weight class that has been built by a variety of manufacturers since the 1950s. Over the years, it has earned the nickname "deuce and a half," or just the "deuce," because of this classification...

See whole article here:
http://jalopnik.com/found-around-town/

$13,500 and it's yours :crazyeyes:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Those things are badass and I would love to own/build one someday. Price is a little steep though. I have seen a guy that will build them bobbed for around $10k (he is in CA too). They can look even better too!!

22322659-549-1971-25-ton-deuce-and-a-half-bobbed-on.jpg

This would be an excellent bug out vehicle for a prepper --- Lots of cargo space, runs on numerous fuel types, lots of steel, truck-lite LED lights, numerous places for mounted machine guns, etc... It maybe time for me to make an offer :thinking:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Got my fill of the deuce-and-a-half in the Army. They are hell for stout and reliability. No matter where you take it, it will bring you home. The downside is comfort and WFO is 55-60mph on the freeway. Way less if there's a hill. I have to admit the bobbed version is very cool.:thumb:

Top Bottom