What would you do with $5000????

Robbief17

I have a Jeep JKU with a 2 inch lift and 33's I've been saving for a little while now and finally have 5k to waste on my baby. Was thinking a little higher lift and 35's maybe some bumpers, flares etc etc. what about you guys, any suggestions/opinions???

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have a Jeep JKU with a 2 inch lift and 33's I've been saving for a little while now and finally have 5k to waste on my baby. Was thinking a little higher lift and 35's maybe some bumpers, flares etc etc. what about you guys, any suggestions/opinions???

What else do you have installed on your jeep? Knowing this might help people help you with choices

Robbief17

JKS suspension with upgraded swaybars, 2 inch lift and 33 inch tired with 17 inch XD Rockstars. That's pretty much it.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
What you want to do with your Jeep is also a factor. If you are happy with a 2" lift and 33's get some bumpers, winch, armor, recovery gear and an air compressor.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What you want to do with your Jeep is also a factor. If you are happy with a 2" lift and 33's get some bumpers, winch, armor, recovery gear and an air compressor.

That is exactly what I was going to suggest.

I would say start with recovery gear like winch, bumpers, armor, sliders, etc. with the left over money you could start to save again for lift and tires

Robbief17

Ha anyone heard of the Currie AntiRock Sway Bars??? Instead of jut doing the quick disconnects? Is it worth it? I only go trailing once a month.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Ha anyone heard of the Currie AntiRock Sway Bars??? Instead of jut doing the quick disconnects? Is it worth it? I only go trailing once a month.

No it's not worth it. A better option would be to find a rubicon sway bar and if it's broken put the Evo no limits on it

Top Bottom