ORE Rock skin corners

Hey guy's! I went ahead and pulled the trigger on some off road evolution rock skin corners for my 4 door jk! I will be installing them myself, i was wondering if you guys had any tips or tricks to installing them! Also i was curious when people talk about pinch seems and grinding them down does anyone have any reference pics?

Hey guy's! I went ahead and pulled the trigger on some off road evolution rock skin corners for my 4 door jk! I will be installing them myself, i was wondering if you guys had any tips or tricks to installing them! Also i was curious when people talk about pinch seems and grinding them down does anyone have any reference pics?

Have you every done nutserts before? If not, i cant stress enough the importance of using the right tool.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Good nutsert tool. I got mine from Amazon. I think it's an astro. Anti_seize on the bolts. And cycle your suspension, to see how much and where on the pinch seams

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
A few c-clamps, some other type of clamps and a good ratchet strap or 2 is what you will need to hold them on. Just take you time and make sure they are positioned properly.

Top Bottom