Questions about your rampage top

robx251

Caught the Bug
I'm looking at replacing my soft top and considering the frameless rampage top. Who has hands on experience with these tops and are they work the money. I can get a replacement for 260 or go frameless for 350. Should I spend the extra coin on the rampage?

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I was looking at Rampage. Seen a few jeeps with them and decided to go with Bestop. To me the quality was not there. After a few issues very happy with my trektop.

I'm looking at replacing my soft top and considering the frameless rampage top. Who has hands on experience with these tops and are they work the money. I can get a replacement for 260 or go frameless for 350. Should I spend the extra coin on the rampage?
My buddy bought one for his jku, and honestly, i thought it was total junk. The install was terrible, the directions are terrible, the fit and finish is terrble. Could be a lemon, but i doubt it.

CREEPR

I have one on my 2 door and it was great. But if you don't live in a warm climate you will battle to get it on. I had to get it most of the way on then crank the heat to get it all zipped up. This was in 70 degree weather. But I love it. I roll with just the top most of the time and store the windows in the top.

Attachments

• 1446124220899.jpg
    1446124220899.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 44

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
They look decent, but I wouldnt want the straps that hold the back on, out in the elements all the time like they are.

Top Bottom