Rear upper control arms.

epetry

So I bought a full traction 3" lift and it had been good so far other then my left rear upper control arm heim joint. Not really sure what's causing it to twist in such a way. I installed both arms at the factory Length just like the instructions say. This is the only joint that looks twisted to much. Also looks like it's coming apart. All other heim joints are pretty much straight up and down. Let me know what you guys think. Thinking about installing the factory arms back on. I did contact full traction but of course they never got back to me. Thanks.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446160363.352144.jpg

ChaosNein

If they do get back to you (THEY WONT) You should ask them that if the instructions say that you should install them "at factory length", then WHY DO YOU EVEN NEED THEM???

epetry

If they do get back to you (THEY WONT) You should ask them that if the instructions say that you should install them "at factory length", then WHY DO YOU EVEN NEED THEM???

That's what I asked when I called them before I bought the lift and they told me rear pinion angle... My question was why set them to the same length as stock, that changes nothing. Guess I'll just put the stock ones back it. They also gave me front upper arms which just Barley get me in spec for caster but still don't go short enough. [emoji51]

ChaosNein

Just put your Factory arms back on. As you can see, the junk that FT sold you did not last (simply moving up and down). Your OEM bushings are designed to actually last, which is why I try to leave as many of them on as possible.

epetry

Just put your Factory arms back on. As you can see, the junk that FT sold you did not last (simply moving up and down). Your OEM bushings are designed to actually last, which is why I try to leave as many of them on as possible.

Okay great. Thanks for the help and for anyone looking into lifts stay away from FT. There customer service is Terrible!!!!

ChaosNein

Okay great. Thanks for the help and for anyone looking into lifts stay away from FT. There customer service is Terrible!!!!

Well................to be honest, IF you read YELP, so is mine... :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

epetry

Well................to be honest, IF you read YELP, so is mine... :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

If I could do it over again I would be going with your products. Well I have some of your stuff just not the lift :(

ChaosNein

That's not how you talk to customers! No wonder your customer service rating is so poor lol

he is NOT a customer... He has NEVER purchased anything from me. :grayno:

EDIT: AGAIN, SARCASM... ( i am never sure if people get that or not... )

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
he is NOT a customer... He has NEVER purchased anything from me. :grayno:

EDIT: AGAIN, SARCASM... ( i am never sure if people get that or not... )

You are never sarcastic, your a straight shooter so I believe you he has never bought anything from you. Such an overlander move

Top Bottom