Flexible front swaybar

Rodeo_jk

I already have jks discos but sometimes i just dont wanna crawl under a muddy jeep to unhook them. Most trails i ride on dont really need to disconnect but id still like a smoother ride so this seemed like a good compromise

jeeeep

Hooked
I've seen this, it's thinner than stock so it allows more flex and movement in the bushings. it's basically disconnected all the time. the ride feels kind of squirrely as if you forgot to lock your sway bar but not as squirrely as no swaybar.
it won't give you a smoother ride

Rodeo_jk

Just installed it today and its set on the loosest setting, definitely flexy and smoother over potholes and speedbumps, a little more body roll but not unmanageable, washboard gravel will be an interesting test, but so far im liking the ride!

TheNoob

Just installed it today and its set on the loosest setting, definitely flexy and smoother over potholes and speedbumps, a little more body roll but not unmanageable, washboard gravel will be an interesting test, but so far im liking the ride!

Cool, cant wait to read a more in depth review!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Been wondering about their products as I keep seeing signs at my friends shop. Dont blame you for trying it tho being that cheap :thumb:

Rodeo_jk

Been wondering about their products as I keep seeing signs at my friends shop. Dont blame you for trying it tho being that cheap :thumb:

So far im loving it, seems like a quality product, my only complaint is that my tire rubs at full lock but im on stock wheels, a set of spacers will easily eliminate the issue.

Top Bottom