Jk Rubicon front axle knuckles question.....

spitsfire

Hi, I was wondering If any one knows if the Reid Racing knuckles will work on a 2014 Rubicon front axle housing. I picked up a front housing and rear complete axle and am building them for my 06 Lj.... any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks!!!! :thumb:

jorgelrod

Hooked
You might want to do some searching on the forum as the general consensus is that it's a waste of money vs regular knuckles

StrizzyChris

they are VERY expensive, and doesnt offer much more clearance to the tierod. You'll still have the factory draglink, but only slightly higher than stock. Your axle housing is still, and even after all that money will be, the lowest point getting caught up on rocks. Save your money and get a draglink flip kit and a HD tie rod for the same price or cheaper. :twocents:

EDIT: but yes, they will work with your Jeep if you are set on getting them.

spitsfire

they are VERY expensive, and doesnt offer much more clearance to the tierod. You'll still have the factory draglink, but only slightly higher than stock. Your axle housing is still, and even after all that money will be, the lowest point getting caught up on rocks. Save your money and get a draglink flip kit and a HD tie rod for the same price or cheaper. :twocents:

EDIT: but yes, they will work with your Jeep if you are set on getting them.

I was thinking that they would benefit me doing the Hi Steer knuckles for the steering bump that I have with the 6 inch lift that is on my Lj. This was kinda the reason I wanted to go with them. It should help, Right?

spitsfire

One more question... Ball joints, I have been looking at the Teraflex joints, has anyone used these and are they any good? I want to build this to punish it some but also to last for as long as possible....

Last edited:
One more question... Ball joints, I have been looking at the Teraflex joints, has anyone used these and are they any good? I want to build this to punish it some but also to last for as long as possible....

No experience with their ball joints but from past experience, you will not find their products on my JK. If you want the best and dependable service, put some pro steers in. You can rebuild as needed!!!!

Top Bottom