15 worst new vehicles

Scuba465

Saw this article on Forbes. We made number 7. Love the write up lol. If you want a cushy ride get a real grocery getter like a Lexus. image.jpg

aldaman

Yup, although it doesnt ride like a Lexus, Cadillac, etc the JKs have come along way in comfort. However, I didn't purchase my jeep for its onroad / pavement comforts...:crazyeyes:

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Ask your kids if they remember how smooth the ride was on vacation in the Lexus vs if they remember where the Jeep took them.

Bustedback

I pay no attention to ratings from rags like Consumer Reports, or Forbes. If it doesn't perform like a Toyota Camry, it's a piece of shit in their eyes.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Funny, one of the worst new vehicles yet consistently in the top ten for resale value? I think some of these people need to leave the streets every once in a while.

dchotrod

Funny, one of the worst new vehicles yet consistently in the top ten for resale value? I think some of these people need to leave the streets every once in a while.

With the rationale they're applying to our jeeps, I think we're better off if they stay ON the streets![emoji16]

pop2tu

People that write reviews for companies like that don't understand the way of life! If more people understood what Jeeps were built for, maybe Jeep wouldn't be building vehicles that can't leave the parking lots!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
I'm thinking the folks who reviewed the JK probably wear Italian loafers that have never been off the sidewalk.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Hell when I drove my 4 door home from trading in my 2 door it felt like it rode like a cadillac to me :crazyeyes:

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Hell when I drove my 4 door home from trading in my 2 door it felt like it rode like a cadillac to me :crazyeyes:

They have definitely come along ways since the YJs I have owned and the CJs my buddies still own. They talk crap until they ride in mine. LOL.

Top Bottom