2015 SEMA Blue JeepWorks Rock Krawler Jeep JK Wrangler Stretched 2-Door

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This pretty metallic blue stretched 2-Door Jeep JK Wrangler had a JeepWorks decal on the windshield but it was otherwise a Rock Krawler rig through and through. It came to the 2015 SEMA show complete with the new Rock Krawler Double Throw Down front end and 3-link suspension system all tied to a set of Currie Rock Jock axles. For tires, it was running a set of 37" Falken Wildpeak MT's and the bumpers were Poison Spyder.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
So the "dtd" is only up front?

They have a couple different suspension variations. This one allows factory width axles, so it's the triple bypass in the rear with coils. I can't recall the name.

The rock racer gets DTD rear. It kit full width axles.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I really like the color. I'm interested in finding videos on how that rear set up works and performs

Bacon

Eddie, I've noticed you've mentioned 37" Falken mt's on a couple of these Jeeps. I thought all the prototypes were 38". Are they finally available to the public in a 37x12.50x17? ~crosses fingers~

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Eddie, I've noticed you've mentioned 37" Falken mt's on a couple of these Jeeps. I thought all the prototypes were 38". Are they finally available to the public in a 37x12.50x17? ~crosses fingers~

Rockkrawler is sponsored by Faulken..

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug

They have had 37" and 38" prototypes for certain folks and sponsored folks the whole time. The 37s are what they use in the spec class for ultra 4. The 4400 guys that are running them use the 38" for the main event.

Top Bottom