Evo 1.5" hd leveling kit p/n 1095

Rodeo_jk

Who here has this kit and what are your opinions on it? Im basically looking to get as much ride height as possible with stock tires (bfgs), and will eventually go to 33s but thats my max. Did ride quality improve over stock? Anything youd reccomend adding? Im currently in a 2 dr on 18/59 rubi springs and shocks. Will i gain anything over my current setup with the evo kit or should i just go to a 2 inch spacer system? I do some moderate trail riding with some rocks so inchreased articulation and smooth ride are a bonus.

NastyNate

the evo kit has really good reviews here on this forum , do a search and there are tons of threads on it. i know because this is the kit i am most likely going with. Everyone loves the ride of the evo springs some say it will sit nose high with the stock bumper though.

Rodeo_jk

I do have an arb stubby and winch with ace rock sliders so that should weigh me down a little up front.

Dopey84

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446501692.229334.jpg here is my before and after with the Evo leveling kit man it's way better over stock very easy to install and can clear 33's easily now I do have wheel spacers on my rig by spidertrax and they go great with the lift as well

TLC Offroad

I'm running this kit right now and the ride is real good no complaints at all. I will move up to the Enforcer sometime in the spring as I want 3 inches of lift but you can't go wrong with it and it is an easy install.

Rodeo_jk

I'm running this kit right now and the ride is real good no complaints at all. I will move up to the Enforcer sometime in the spring as I want 3 inches of lift but you can't go wrong with it and it is an easy install.

how bad is the caster? Any funny steering or tire wear?

SilverBack

Evo 1.5" hd leveling kit p/n 1095

Thanks guys! We love it and get it off-road and dirty as much as possible. We've had it in Germany, Austria, Italy, Albania, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary, Slovania, Croatia, Bosnia (BIH), Montenegro, Greece and of course Kosovo. 13k plus miles so far since December 9th of 2014.

TLC Offroad

how bad is the caster? Any funny steering or tire wear?

0 funny tire wear, I don't think it has enough Lift to mess with anything, steers just fine and handles better then it did stock for Me anyways. I don't think you will have any problems with 1.5 inch lift. I did get about 2 inches from this lift but I have a stock bumper on it still.

Ride is much better then stock.....

Rodeo_jk

0 funny tire wear, I don't think it has enough Lift to mess with anything, steers just fine and handles better then it did stock for Me anyways. I don't think you will have any problems with 1.5 inch lift. I did get about 2 inches from this lift but I have a stock bumper on it still.

Ride is much better then stock.....

Do you know what stock front springs you had before, ive got 17/59 setup, curious to see if id get much gain over what i have.

Top Bottom