2015 SEMA Red Bull Dog LED Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This nice red and black Jeep JK Wrangler at the 2015 SEMA Show belongs to Bulldog LED Lighting and it was sitting on a TeraFlex lift and a set of Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ tires mounted on KMC Enduro bead lock wheels. The bumper and rock sliders are made by Rock Slide Engineering.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I hope those slider steps can be disabled. Can you imagine being stuck or in some rocks and need to open the door? Good looking rig though.

jeeeep

Hooked
nice looking Jeep, reminds me I need to sale my Kings and get the adjustable Kings.

never cared for the RSE front bumper. I think I saw it 2 years ago maybe 3 at EJS, they offered to sale it to me on the last vendor day for cheap....not cheap enough for ugly :doh:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
I like the way the steps fold into the sliders. Don't know if they work well as sliders but it's interesting.

TheNoob

I saw a video of those sliders, pretty cool. The actuator detects when it hits something and retracts, if it hits it so many times in a certain amount of minutes it disables it for a certain amount of time. They also put the slider to work on a rock and they seem to hold up well.

Top Bottom