2015 SEMA Tan/Brown Starwood Motors Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited 44x19.50 Pitbulls

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, so you knew this was coming sooner or later. This is the first of MANY Startwood Motor Jeep JK Wranglers on display at the 2015 SEMA Show and this tan and brown one was sitting on an impressive set of 44x19.50 Pitbull tires!! Of course, it did come with a host of other bedlined products including VPR bumpers, rocker guards and roof rack system but it was really hard not to get beyond the MASSIVE tires running on factory Dana 44 front and rear axles. Granted, they were trussed and were running RCV's so all should be fine [so that it isn't missed - I'M BEING SARCASTIC]

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Ddays

Hooked
Awwww man, and I was eating dinner..... There's no way those rear wheels can clear the pinch seam.

edit: Zoom in on the 6th photo from the top that shows the rear axle detail. There's what, 3-4" of wheel travel there?

Last edited:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
All that scaffolding for a small basket on the roof? And shouldn't those lights be out front more where they might be useful? :grayno:

Angry Aussie

Spend all that money on building a rig and not run coilovers is insane! Blows my mind seeing these rigs with so much money in them and no coilovers.

r2fasani

I kinda like the color scheme. Though I think less of the dark brown would work better. I like how the replacement Alpine stereo looks for sure.

Top Bottom