2015 SEMA Tan Starwood Motors Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited 40x15.50 Trail Grapplers

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's another Starwood Motors Jeep JK Wrangler on display at the 2015 SEMA Show that was sitting in front of another running 44x19.50's. Now, at least this tan one was running only 40x15.50's and with a set of Dana UD60's. Aside from that, it was running Smittybilt fenders, bumpers, Fox coil overs and even a ram assist. Maybe one of the few Jeep's they've built that could actually do some off-roading.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

hbkid22

If Starwood would actually put some thought into these jeeps being used off-road I might like a few. They make some "pretty" jeeps but not functional for someone that wants to use a jeep!

jeeeep

Hooked
I haven't seen a jeep they make that I'd drop that kind of money on.
They use the cheapest stuff they can find, basically polishing turds and putting them on a Jeep :naw:

allwhitejeeps

I haven't seen a jeep they make that I'd drop that kind of money on.
They use the cheapest stuff they can find, basically polishing turds and putting them on a Jeep :naw:

I hope the people that are paying a high premium for them knows this

JKCRWLR

I wouldn't think people that are buying Starwood's vehicles are mistaking them as rock crawlers or even "Trail Ready". They may not be my cup of tea but they are obviously selling them to somebody. I've yet to see any out on the trail though so I think the people paying the premium won't be stuck somewhere with broken axles anytime soon. If they are, I'm pretty sure the tow truck can get them safely out of the Starbucks drive-thru. ;-)

Pyro1415

They're the brand of choice for athletes and artist who have more money than sense. Like maywhether I think I spelled his name right, I believe he paid 100k plus for his jeep from them and it might have been 60k, 70k tops.

yokev

I like the tire carrier.
It's like the 2nd or 3rd one I've seen so far on these vehicles.
I also like the wheels. Chain links...

Top Bottom