2015 SEMA Gray Starwood Motors Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's yet another Starwood Motors Jeep JK Wrangler that was on display at the 2015 SEMA show only this one had gray bedliner all over it and yellow suspension components. Like many of the other JK's the build, this one had Smittybilt fenders, VPR bumpers, a mesh grill (7-slot delete) but what caught my eye were these bizarre looking LED lights made by Putco. I believe they were called LuminiX lights.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Ddays

Hooked
I'm sure those lights are nice quality and work good and all that, but I think they make the Jeep look cross-eyed. Just a little too much on the strange side for me.

jeeeep

Hooked
damn they make jeeps ugly ...please Eddie..no more Starwood Jeeps, I'm running out of swear words :cheesy:

Speeddmn

For the cost of these jeeps, why cant they get body lines to line up, or even the hood to look closed! Another thing, I know it's a show and all but WTF is all over the tires to make them look so fake plastic like? As for the headlights, I wonder how they actually work, and yes to the cross eye look. Might look better but preform worse if the swapped the headlights.

Top Bottom