2015 SEMA Gray/Yellow Royalty Core Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not only is this Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited bedlined, it's bedlined in an almost sparkly gray and white speckled kind of way and with bright yellow trim. Brought out to the 2015 SEMA show by Royalty Core and with its oversized features, it really was a hard Jeep not to look at... maybe I should say stare as it does catch the eye even if not in a favorable way. This Jeep was running a set of 40x15.50/R22 Toyo Open Country MT's mounted on KMC wheels and wearing a Bestop Trektop.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

kaptkrappy

I know these are expensive, non-trail, show rigs for the most part, but what am I looking at ??

2 track front bars or some kind of a brace ?
Trackbars 1 .jpg

And, I thought everyone knew by now. You don't lower the track bar on the frame side and raise the drag link on the axle side with a flip kit.

:crazyeyes:

GCM 2

Dear lord, please give me the strength to not comment negatively on this build that is special in someone's eyes. Thank you.

yokev

I can't even afford to upgrade my axles, yet this is like the 5th or 6th(thanks to the mod(s) that took the time to go to the show and post up all these pics btw..) vehicle where somehow, somebody with absolutely ZERO talent was given the resources to RUIN a perfectly good Wrangler. :crazyeyes:

TheFett

Do you even bedliner bro? [emoji23]
Something else, SEMA never fails to amaze that's for sure!

Ddays

Hooked
I'm a little embarrassed to point this out, but if this thing had Steelers logos on the doors it'd make sense....Martevis Bryant maybe???? Years ago Plexico Burris had a big ass Ford F650 that he drove around that looked something like this...

Top Bottom