2015 SEMA Charcoal Bulletproof Jeep WK2 Grand Cherokee

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yesterday, someone asked about any lift kits that might be made for the Jeep WK2 Grand Cherokee and after doing a little looking around, this is what we found. I apologize if these aren't the best pics in the world but the way they had this WK2 position, it was the best we could do. Anyway, here are some shots of what Bulletproof brought out to the 2015 SEMA Show.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

xrocknrollx

Interesting to see someone is working on a kit, not a fan of this jeep in particular due to the bedliner and exo cage

NW_RUBI

Thank you Eddie for posting these pictures! I am not a fan of the exoskeleton or bed liner, but after all it is SEMA. Now I would be interested in the performance of the lift. . . wheel travel, etc. Also at full flex where do those 35's meet the vehicle. Also what is the stress on the drive train? So many questions, but that is the exciting part when you simply cannot bolt something on to the rig. ;)

Thanks again!

WJCO

Meme King
Yesterday, someone asked about any lift kits that might be made for the Jeep WK2 Grand Cherokee and after doing a little looking around, this is what we found. I apologize if these aren't the best pics in the world but the way they had this WK2 position, it was the best we could do. Anyway, here are some shots of what Bulletproof brought out to the 2015 SEMA Show.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Do you happen to recall the tire size? It's looking like a 35.

Top Bottom