2015 SEMA Gray Bedlined Starwood Motors Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know I know, what a surprise, yet another Starwood Motors Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited that's been bedlined! Well, what I will have to say about this JK is that unlike all the others, it's running a super HUGE Rugged Ridge super full-width front bumper. In actuality, I think it's just their copy of the Jeep 10th Anniversary front bumper with massive extensions.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

yokev

I kinda like the idea, but they completely ruined any cred it could've had by triming with PINK:eek:

Speeddmn

So the color is pretty cool, not the rhino line tho. If the front bumper "wings" come off that would be sweet, and the wheels are actually decent.

Speeddmn

To be perfectly honest this is the best looking Starwood jeep I have ever seen at sema.

I know right! Change the headlights, grill and wings off the front bumper. I haven't researched that bumper but it looks like they can be removed. Then over all it's a Jeep again. Granted I think those wheels are 20's so a bit to large, but if it has 37's that's not the worst they have ever done. We know the axles and gears would need to be done and a few other items to make it trail worthy (e.g. wont leave ya stranded).

Top Bottom