2015 SEMA Orange Poison Spyder Jeep TJ Wrangler Race Rig

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not 100% sure but this bright orange Poison Spyder Jeep TJ Wrangler that BFGoodrich had on display at the 2015 SEMA Show looks a lot like Daddy Longlegs but maybe with a few modifications like to the fenders and a set of shoes it doesn't seem to be able to quite fill. Anyway, here are a few shots of what this race rig looks like.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

A little bit of a tight fit
main.php

WJCO

Meme King
I'm not 100% sure but this bright orange Poison Spyder Jeep TJ Wrangler that BFGoodrich had on display at the 2015 SEMA Show looks a lot like Daddy Longlegs but maybe with a few modifications like to the fenders and a set of shoes it doesn't seem to be able to quite fill. Anyway, here are a few shots of what this race rig looks like.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

A little bit of a tight fit
main.php

Looking at the diff and skid plate, looks like they might actually wheel this one.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
That's a sweet ass rig, but those tires sure seem like they are too big for it. I'd be interested to see how it would wheel the way it is set up in the pics. Anyways, I hope Larry is doing good and kicking cancers ass!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
yep....

New improved version of Daddy long legs.

5.3 LS engine and 40's this time around.

If you are going to come back just to post about a rig you saw at sema and stroked it to, at least get the facts right. Is your new forum that boring that you have to come here for sema pics? Get lost twat waffle.

Clem319

If you are going to come back just to post about a rig you saw at sema and stroked it to, at least get the facts right. Is your new forum that boring that you have to come here for sema pics? Get lost twat waffle.

[emoji23][emoji23] @ twat waffle

Top Bottom