2015 SEMA Black Bedlined Alpha Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, so this black bedlined Jeep JK Wrangler was at the 2015 SEMA show and it was called "Alpha". At least, that's what it said on the hood. Like a lot of the show Jeeps here, it had an enormous Aries cheese grater looking bumpers, what looked like Rebel coil overs and running a set of 35" Nitto AT Terra Grapplers. Oh, did I mention that it also has a window on the hood so that you can see the 392 HEMI under it :crazyeyes:

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

t8er

Why do they need a powertank let alone dual powertanks? Looking at those low pro's all I can say is air down for what?

yokev

I'm thinking that the 'Alpha' denotes the V8.
I'm basing this off what Hummer used to do with the H3s.. an H3 'Alpha' was the v8 model

jedg

It seems like more of the jeeps this year are just platforms with the fad parts thrown at them without thought. I'd love to go to SEMA, but the more of these jeeps I see, the more I think I would be disappointed. I'd have to just hang out at the EVO display.

Speeddmn

Those front bumpers look like some sort of angry walrus.... The hood is cool tho, I do like it.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Holy front bumper batman! WTF are these people thinking. Sorry, that shit just looks horrible. Who in their right mind actually saw that from bumper and said "that's sweet"? Terrible.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Maybe this is the jeep that rear ended the Ferrari last year and kept the "hood" as a souvenir?

Top Bottom