Aftermarket Fix For Death Wobble?...Nah

jesse3638

Hooked
After watching a YouTube video posted by a gentleman with a 2013 Ram experiencing death wobble and only having 9k on the odometer, YouTube suggested this video which happened to be an ad to remedy death wobble . This company seems to have it figured out. I wonder if its compatible for the JK...:crazyeyes:

happened to be an ad to remedy death wobble . This company seems to have it figured out. I wonder if its compatible for the JK...:crazyeyes:]
bahaha. You gotta be shittin me...these guys are idiots...and obviously know nothing about deathwobble.

Ddays

Hooked
That was death wobble at the beginning of the clip? Looked more like death wallow to me.

WJCO

Meme King
There you have it folks. Fact as plain as can be. Gussets fix death wobble. I'm going to write a book on this.

gussets-they-fix.jpg

holliewood61

Never mind the flex in that bracket, did anyone else notice the tie rod bowing? The second video is nuts ive never seen death wobble from the outside. I know that from the inside it feels like you crawled into a paint shaker.

WJCO

Meme King
ive never seen death wobble from the outside. I know that from the inside it feels like you crawled into a paint shaker.

When I had it, someone flagged me down and said my wheel was about to fall off! Scary looking for other drivers.

rinkishjk

When I had it, someone flagged me down and said my wheel was about to fall off! Scary looking for other drivers.

Yea I have seen a few vehicles with dw as I pass them, and usually the driver is white knuckle driving. Looks scary as hell!

Top Bottom