2 way air system from wild boar

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
$250 for some hose to fill all your tires at the same time? By the time you're done dicking with all that I would already have three full. Seems like a waste.

Maybe if it was like $40 it would be worth considering.

Pyro1415

$250 for some hose to fill all your tires at the same time? By the time you're done dicking with all that I would already have three full. Seems like a waste.

Yeah I was thinking it's only $40 to $80 worth of air hoses. Just wondering how or if they can actually monitor it.

vjusmc

I saw this setup at the off road expo. Pretty neat system, but way over priced. They have an adjustable shut off valve with cuts off the air at your set pressure. I would say it's a good investment at around $100-150 range.

jeeeep

Hooked
wild boar didn't come up with this system, it's been around. Rock smasher engineering has several write-ups and there are some DIY instructions online.

Our trail leader at EJS last year had the system with a Viair air tank, it was pretty slick and it works but expensive.

Northridge sells the kit, if you look up the DIY version I think you can make it for less than 1/2 the price. IMO something else to have to check and maintain.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug

Werd. I could probably make that myself for around the $40-50 mark in parts.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I noticed that it uses push to connect fittings....that hose is like $0.30 a foot so I dont see the high cost at all. Unless they are using expensive fittings but still. I do think its a great idea being able to fill all 4 tires at the same time, but it has to take quite a long time.

Top Bottom