Show your front bumpers

PB's-12JKU

Aloha all, I know this may be a tough one for all you mainlanders, but I would like to see pictures and thoughts of JKU front bumpers WITHOUT a winch. The reason behind this post is there is not many places on The Big Island that i would need a winch. And if I did, I would be afraid of the condition from the rust that happens so much. Mahalo (Thank You)

Aloha all, I know this may be a tough one for all you mainlanders, but I would like to see pictures and thoughts of JKU front bumpers WITHOUT a winch. The reason behind this post is there is not many places on The Big Island that i would need a winch. And if I did, I would be afraid of the condition from the rust that happens so much. Mahalo (Thank You)

We manufacture 6 options for you in a "raised winch plate" variant, but to be perfectly honest, winches are like insurance. You hope you never have to use it (or think you'll never have to use it), but you are sure glad you have it when you need it. A WARN VR can run as low as $499 which could be SIGNIFICANTLY less than an off road tow bill. Just food for thought. The nice thing about our bumper without a lowered winch plate is that we still leave laser cut holes in the top so you could add a winch later down the road with zero drilling or cutting. We even include a winch fairlead mount you can leave in the garage should you decide to bolt a winch on.

Are you looking for steel or aluminum, full or narrow width?
http://www.rockhard4x4.com/Jeep_Wrangler_JK_Bumpers_s/375.htm

TLC Offroad

We manufacture 6 options for you in a "raised winch plate" variant, but to be perfectly honest, winches are like insurance. You hope you never have to use it (or think you'll never have to use it), but you are sure glad you have it when you need it. A WARN VR can run as low as $499 which could be SIGNIFICANTLY less than an off road tow bill. Just food for thought. The nice thing about our bumper without a lowered winch plate is that we still leave laser cut holes in the top so you could add a winch later down the road with zero drilling or cutting. We even include a winch fairlead mount you can leave in the garage should you decide to bolt a winch on.

Are you looking for steel or aluminum, full or narrow width?
http://www.rockhard4x4.com/Jeep_Wrangler_JK_Bumpers_s/375.htm

I like your products, I wish you had a Mid Width bumper. I purchased your rock sliders and really like them, I may look at your narrow width aluminum again. I want it light and for the wheeling I do aluminum should work just fine.

Top Bottom