2015 SEMA Mopar Jeep JK Wrangler Red Rock Responder Concept Pick-up Truck

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Complete with a work bed, the Mopar Jeep JK Wrangler Red Rock Responder Pick-Up Truck is a concept that was heavily influenced by the Discount Tire RESQ-1 chase truck. This Jeep was originally released at the 2015 Moab Easter Jeep Safari and was enough of a crowd pleaser to be brought out to the 2015 SEMA Show. And, along those lines, it was also the Jeep that Mopar chose to accept the SEMA Hottest 4x4 of the year award... AGAIN!

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Skid_Kid

Sharp looking rig. Don't think it would be built as a production vehicle though. Wish axles were a factory build option..

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I love this thing. Put a regular truck bed on it and I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I hope this is testing for a near future production Wrangler based truck!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I love this thing. Put a regular truck bed on it and I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I hope this is testing for a near future production Wrangler based truck!

Agreed, I don't like the bed being attached to the cab. I must be the only one that thinks this thing is ugly

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Saw this "concept" vehicle in the flesh in downtown Golden, CO at a MOPAR event last summer during the Mile Hi Nationals. It was drawing lots of lookers.:yup:

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I do like the looks per say and I like the idea of it. I dont know that I am sold on the bed, maybe just some sort of a pick up bed. Guess thats why I like RESQ1 and even how it looks now.

ljvsnyder

If they would build it I would hand chrysler my money for sure. Especially if it came with a diesel engine, preferably a cummins.

devwil68

If this was made as it stands...id still buy it and trade my dodge cummins in ASAP.

I would love a cummins diesel in this thing, but a ecodiesel may do, not really familiar with them.

Realistically, a bed that has a little more room, everything else is fine with me but I think something like this needs at least the 5.7 hemi.

Come on!!!! Make this already!
:rock::doh::wings::thumb::clap2::shock::yup:;)

JAGS

Hooked
Agreed, I don't like the bed being attached to the cab. I must be the only one that thinks this thing is ugly

It looks like there is separation? Seam right at the rear wheel well going up at rear of cab.

I wouldn't want to see it as a production, because it's not a real truck, but it's kind cool as a one off.

Top Bottom