Fox 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir CD Adjuster Shock

toxicwaste29

If have the same shocks minus adjuster. If your interested the shocks can be bought and the adjuster added later

Ddays

Hooked
I just put a set of these on a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately my Jeep hasn't been out of the shop long enough for me to drive it to evaluate them very much. I upgraded from a RE lift which had their brand of monotube shocks, to a RK kit with these shocks. So far the ride overall is better. I finally have the Jeep back for a week or so, and I plan on driving it and messing with the adjustments to see how the ride varies. I'll report back what my impressions are this weekend.

big dr

One of the guys I wheel with most has been running these for a several years. They are great shocks. he has no complaints and the jeep rides great. He did have them re-built once and he said they felt better,,, indicating they were worn out at 2 1/2 years,,but being re-buildable for a reasonable price is nice. Good luck with your decision.:thumb:

Heavyhaul07

Fox or kings are the only shocks I'd run. I've used both on off road race and chase trucks. I've used a lot of fox shocks. That and they were 10 min away from me.

Ddays

Hooked
So I was finally able to drive the damn thing today. My commute to work is roughly 45 miles one way so I got a good mix of different road conditions and there is no comparison to what I upgraded from. These rode great. Soaked up the big whoops before and after the overpasses on the freeway like they were nothing. In fact after driving this I realized that my Durango needs new shocks, that's how nice it rode. I have them set on #3. I want to play around with the settings & see how much of a difference there is. I probably won't get the chance to try them off road for a week or two but look forward to that as well.

I have no experience with the Kings, but I'd have to believe they are as good if not better, based on the comments I've read here.

Top Bottom