Jeep Wave from Las Vegas

Killer-JK

Hey Everyone, just wanted to give a quick Jeep Wave to all of you on Wayalife.

Jen and I (Jeff) came to Jeeps after owning many quads, motorcycles, rails, boats, exotics and other toys. We have also been up and down the West Coast - Road Racing Motorcycles and Cars with various Semi-Pro and Pro organizations over the years. We really wanted to find something to do together where I was not leaving her in the dust on the trail or back in the pits. We wanted a new adventure / challenge that allowed us both to easily get outdoors without having to store, register and maintain more vehicles and trailers that seem to sit most of the time (we already had plenty). We decided on a whim to give Jeep'n a try, with no idea that we would soon end up in the Rock Crawling World. We went out with a few local clubs, quickly found trails that we could drive to and began upgrading our Jeep immediately to handle bigger trails and more challenging Terrain.

It's been a year now and we've been out just about every weekend to various Jeep Jamborees / Events, participate actively in several of our local clubs, have led many trails and taken trips out to Kingman, Sand Hollow, Big Bear and even a full week in Moab. So it's safe to say that we're officially hooked and loving it!

You can see many of our upgrades in our profile, we have a Jeep that's capable to take on most trails and conditions but of course, it just keeps getting bigger and badder as we all know, you're never done. Next up is probably a Sport Cage and some custom work to improve Ground Clearance and our Breakover Angle, which is obviously one of the toughest challenges with the 4 Door JK.

Hope to see more of you on the forum and out on the trails!

Galo

Welcome to Wayalife.

And Las Vegas.

My family and I are fresh in (June) from California also.

Good Day and God Bless.

Jason.

Killer-JK

Thanks for the welcome to the forum Jason, we've been in Las Vegas for over 10 years now but have only been involved in Jeeps for the last year or so.

As to Vegas, we've been up and down at times with the city... but I don't think we'll be headed back to California anytime soon either. The good news if you're into Off-Road, is that there are plenty of trails and land around and it's not far to get to many other great destinations as well. So in any case, welcome to Vegas!

SaddleTramp

Wave back from Henderson, recognize your rig from WM site as well as running with Josh. Look me up if you want to go out anytime. Scott

Killer-JK

Wow, thanks everyone! Appreciate it and sure anyone who's up for wheelin in the Las Vegas Area, hit me up, we go out pretty often with a few different groups!

Top Bottom